Pages


Thursday, February 27, 2014

February Wrap Up/March TBR

Hey Everyone,

February was not a good month of reading for me due to school, but I'm hoping March will be better since I have a two week break after next week. *fingers crossed that I read more books* I really need to catch up on some review books and I'm hoping to do that next month. I read 4 books in the month of February and they were pretty decent reads. One of those was a book that I had to read for class. I hope some of you have had better luck than I have with the amount of books that you've read.

February Wrap Up
The Tyrant's Daughter by J.C. Carleson - Review Book - 3.5 stars - My Review
Fates by Lanie Bross - Review Book - 2 stars - My Review
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Review Book - 4 stars - My Review
The Goal by Eliyahu M. Goldratt - Read for School - 3.5 stars - Review to Come

March TBR
I'm hoping these will be definite finished for me. I'm already reading Killer Frost and I'm about 40% done with it. 

I hope to get to these if I finish the others


8 comments:

  1. I'm just starting White Hot Kiss, so excited now after reading your review! Panic was a disappointment for me, especially since I liked Delirium and Pandemonium so much. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy White Hot Kiss. And I've been hearing some not so good things about Panic so now I'm skeptical. I didn't care for the Delirium trilogy so that makes me even more skeptical.

      Delete
  2. Whoa! So together it's 8 books? That's big. I read so little now that school is back on. Uni and thesis and work and blogging take up so much time that little is left for reading. You did great with your 4 books and your 3 gorgeous reviews this month though:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to at least read the five. I just finished one today so it tech counts as a feb read.

      Delete
  3. I hope to get more reading done this month too. I'd love to read Love Letters to the Dead. Hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. School always adds a damper on our reading, but I hope you have a better month in March. Fire and Blood as well as Letters from the Dead look awesome! I hope you enjoy.

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you enjoy love letters its really interesting

    ReplyDelete