Pages


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Eternal by J.A. Belfield

Eternal
(Holloway Pack Prequel)
by J.A. Belfield
Released |July 2nd 2012 by J. Taylor Publishing|
Edition |E-ARC|
Source |J. Taylor Publishing|
An unmarried woman living in a house of men breeds hearsay and lore. If only the villagers knew the truth.
It’s not Jem Stonehouse’s marital status that brings unwanted strangers to town. Rather, it’s that she is the only female werewolf in existence — a prize to any pack.
Sean Holloway, the love of Jem’s life, has gone to great lengths to protect her. As a new attack becomes imminent, Sean realizes he must take greater measures with Jem’s safety or risk losing her forever.
His first task must be to marry her, but a force greater than the largest werewolf stands in his way.

Her mother


My Thoughts
This novella was interesting, but in a good way! I didn't realized that it had a historical element to it until I started reading it and read to many historical romances :) But I devoured this novella! It was short and sweet :D

The characters were all lovable :) Sean and Jem's mom were probably my favorite characters. Sean was just adorable, with his over proctectiveness, but you have to admire that in a man. You could just tell that he loved Jem so much and the fact that he was a little afraid of her mother had me laughing. A big shifter guy afraid of a mom, I can just imagine it! Jem's mom was entertaining and she brought a fun element to the story :) But Jem, herself, did tend to annoy me at times but not to the point where I didn't like her. She was a strong female who didn't like when the pack view her as helpless.

And wasn't the outsider a little persistent?!

Overall, I really enjoyed this story and I really need to read the other books in the series :) If you like historical romances this novella is for you!

Thank you to J. Taylor Publishing for the opportunity to review this book. All thoughts are my honest opinion!

1 comment:

  1. The description sounds pretty good, yay for more werewolves haha! And I'm glad to see you enjoyed it. Too bad about the annoying main character though, that can sometimes ruin a book in and of itself. Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete