Pages


Sunday, April 1, 2012

March Wrap Up :)

Hey everyone,
Here to tell you about all the books I read in March.
Their ratings and briefly about them!
I read 13 books this month!!!
But yeah, On to the vid.....

Books Mentioned
Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward
Hunted by Cheryl Rainfield
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
Until Next Time by Amy Lignor
Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward
Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward
Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers
Protector's Mate by Katie Reus
Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward
The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter
Enchantment by Charlotte Abel
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth (review scheduled for April 8)

1 comment:

  1. Wow you read so many books. I'm still hoping to be able to read that many books! Here's my March Wrap up!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/march-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete