Pages


Monday, April 30, 2012

Musing Monday (4/30)

Do you listen to audiobooks? If not, why not? And, if so, what has been one of your favorites, so far?
Yes I have listened to audiobooks, but I've only listened to two and I really enjoyed them both. The first audiobook I've ever listened to was City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and the other was Cinder by Marissa Meyer.

I had a great experience when listening to both the audiobooks. I listened to them everywhere and it was a great way to pass time and enjoy a book all in one. Especially while doing things around the house and in the car!

I would listen to them more often if they weren't so expensive! But I do enjoy them and would like to read more :)

Hosted by: Should be reading






8 comments:

  1. I am bad enough at housework without doing it while listening to a book...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol me too! But its like, it takes your mind off of the fact that your doing actually housework and you fly through it.

      Delete
  2. I agree with you Janina! I really enjoy listening to them and that definitely make time fly while I'm working, doing chores, etc. I've been listening to them since I was in 3rd grade though, haha. My mom got me and my sisters the Harry Potter series on tape and I've been addicted ever since. Right now I'm listening to The Host. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally don't like audiobooks. Well, I guess I can't really say that since I'v never listened to one, but it just doesn't seem likemy kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check them out at the library. Much cheaper. Here is my MM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm going to try audiobooks again. Especially in the car. And I've wanted to read City of Bones, I'll see if I can get it on audio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't, but now I want to try it. I never thought to listen while cleaning my house and since I'm a stay-at-home mom, I have to clean up a lot!!

    ReplyDelete