Pages


Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fear by Michael Grant

Fear
(Gone, #5)
by Michael Grant
Released |April 3rd 2012 by Katherine Tegen Book|
Edition |Ebook|
It's been one year since all the adults disappeared. Gone.

Despite the hunger and the lies, even despite the plague, the kids of Perdido Beach are determined to survive. Creeping into the tenuous new world they've built, though, is perhaps the worst incarnation yet of the enemy known as the Darkness: fear.

Within the FAYZ, life breaks down while the Darkness takes over, literally—turning the dome-world of the FAYZ entirely black. In darkness, the worst fears of all emerge, and the cruelest of intentions are carried out. But even in their darkest moments, the inhabitants of the FAYZ maintain a will to survive and a desire to take care of the others in their ravaged band that endures, no matter what the cost.

Fear, Michael Grant's fifth book in the bestselling dystopian Gone series, will thrill readers . . . even as it terrifies them.


My Thoughts
This is the fifth installment in the Gone series and it was, omg, AMAZING! This book blew my mind :) So many different elements happened in this book. If you have not pick up this book yet, you are definitely missing out!


The plot was awesome. I enjoyed it so much and it was written perfectly. And the characters have grown in this book :) And I really really liked some of the changes.

First up are the characters!
Sam is still Sam and I really like him for that. He has always been one of my favorite characters in this series. Darkness has come to The Fayz and everyone knows that Sam is afraid of the dark. Interesting huh? What do you think he did?! Sam is awesome and he didn't have tons of character development, but he is still awesome! Astrid had some major growth! She was not the girl that couldn't stand in the previous books, but a different person, kind of. I still don't really 'like' Astrid, but she wasn't the selfish girl I read about before :) Which is step into my good graces! Speaking of selfish, WTF Albert! I do not like him! He thinks to highly of himself. And it gets worse in this book. His 'logic' is getting played out. Caine is Caine. But something happened and he started acting a bit different. I'm not going to say!

The ACTION is always amazing! No boring moments in this book whatsoever! I was always on the edge of my seat! Always in suspense of what would happen next! This is the best book by far! Michael Grant outdid himself :) He's amazing!

The ending! Ahhhhhhhhhhh, my mind is still scrambled! I want to spoil! All I'm going to say is... At least it didn't BLOW UP! I can't wait what LIGHT has in store for us. The FINAL book I believe =O

This book answered tons of my unanswered questions, but now I have more! Like...
What is Connie going to think?
Albert? Still WTF.
Little Pete?
The gaiaphage?
Diana?
The World?

PICK UP THIS SERIES NOW! And on that note, I'm done :D


2 comments:

  1. I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an incredible book!!

    I like that some characters stay the same and others grow - love the cover!

    ReplyDelete