Pages


Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday (7): Reached by Ally Condie

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper

Reached
(Matched, #3)
by Ally Condie
Releases |November 13th 2012 by Dutton Childrens Book|
Edition |Hardback, 512 pages|

Add to Goodreads

Cassia faces the ultimate choices in the long-anticipated conclusion to the "New York Times" bestselling Matched Trilogy
After leaving Society and desperately searching for the Rising--and each other--Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again: Cassia has been assigned to work for the Rising from within Society, while Ky has been stationed outside its borders. But nothing is as predicted, and all too soon the veil lifts and things shift once again.
In this gripping conclusion to the #1 "New York Times" bestselling Matched Trilogy, Cassia will reconcile the difficulties of challenging a life too confining, seeking a freedom she never dreamed possible, and honoring a love she cannot live without.

Why I'm Wishing...
I am a fan of this series and am really excited to see how the conclusion of this series will turn out. I'm really hoping that this book is a bit more fast paced than the other, you know, since it's the conclusion and all. I expect things to rap up and have a lot of exciting elements. And I'm also really anxious to see who Cassia chooses :) The three covers of this series speaks to me. I love them! And I can't wait :)

Other books in this series

10 comments:

  1. I really want Reached too! Although I never finished Crossed. It wasn't as good as Matched but I am dying to see how it ends!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have no idea why I haven't read this series. Recently I saw that it has been translated into my language so I should buy them. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read reached as well! I haven't got around to reading crossed yet though, but I'm planning on getting the rest of the series soon because I loved matched!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't read Matched yet...but i need this series bad :)

    MY WOW

    Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really should read the 1st one, huh? I see it EVERYWHERE. Hope you like it and get to read it :)

    My WW: http://blueskyshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/wishlist-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Matched, but then didn't keep going. Sounds like you really recommend sticking with the series! Maybe I'll give it a try again. Enjoy!

    Lisa @ Bookshelf Fantasies

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many to add to my list :) haha

    Cdee x

    http://readandreview4.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm planning on reading these books very soon, I read a lot good things about the series.

    My WW
    *GIVEAWAY*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read this series but it looks so good. And I love the covers and the way the girl is breaking free of the bubble thingy, very intriguing :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/wishlist-wednesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read Matched and haven't heard the best things about it so I'm not sure if I will... But I'm glad you love the series and I hope you get to read Reached soon! x]

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete