Pages


Monday, October 1, 2012

September 2012 Wrap Up

Hey everyone :)
September was by far the best month I had this year.
I read 15 (FIFTEEN) books! Actually it was 16, but I'm not going to include the romance book that I read.
So yeah, I'm going to go through and show you all the books I read this month and tell you which ones I like and didn't like.
And if you have a wrap up post, be sure to link in a comment below so I can check it out :)!
Further explainations of each book can be found in my reviews. Some review are not up yet, just check my 'reviews' tab :)

Review Books Read
This month I knocked out 3 review books, which is awesome for me :) I loved The Lost Prince and The Evolution of Mara Dyer :) Both 5 stars! But I didn't really care for Dearly, Beloved. It was way too slow paced for me and I didn't even finish the book. You can see why in my review.

Novellas/Prequels Read
I loved Iron's Prophecy :) I believe you should read this before you read The Lost Prince (find out why in my review) and First Frost was pretty good also! If you've read Intangible like have, then reading Intuition is kind of pointless to me.

Books Read
Really enjoyed Some Girls Bite and Fantasy Lover. I read Fantasy Lover as an Audiobook. I have the PB, but I borrowed the audio book from the library...And it's been in my tbr pile for the longest. Insanity was a rollercoaster ride. It was okay, but annoyed me (2.5 stars) but I will be reading it's sequel.

Loved all three Mythos Academy books :) I'm in love with this series now! Can't wait for Crimson Frost. The first 2 books I had in my tbr pile for the longest and so has Unraveling, which I also loved. And I also loved Feast of Fools and Cursed! I definitely recommend all 6 of these books :)


2 comments:

  1. What did you think of Cursed? I loved it! I think theres supposed to be a second book but I can't remember! I hope so.

    My Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot! I haven't read any of them but I do recognize some that are on my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete