Pages


Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (35): The Liberator by Victoria Scott


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper

The Liberator
(Dante Walker, #2)
by Victoria Scott
Released |August 27th 2013 by Entangled Teen|
Add to Goodreads

Bad boy, meet bad girl.
Dante has a shiny new cuff wrapped around his ankle, and he doesn't like that mess one bit. His new accessory comes straight from Big Guy himself and marks the former demon as a liberator. Despite his gritty past and bad boy ways, Dante Walker has been granted a second chance.
When Dante is given his first mission as a liberator to save the soul of seventeen-year-old Aspen, he knows he’s got this. But Aspen reminds him of the rebellious life he used to live and is making it difficult to resist sinful temptations. Though Dante is committed to living clean for his girlfriend Charlie, this dude’s been a playboy for far too long…and old demons die hard.
With Charlie becoming the girl she was never able to be pre-makeover and Aspen showing him how delicious it feels to embrace his inner beast, Dante will have to go somewhere he never thought he’d return to in order to accomplish the impossible: save the girl he’s been assigned to, and keep the girl he loves.

Why I'm Wishing...
I want this asap lol  And I really enjoyed the first book. I would really like to be back in the head of Dante! New girl in the picture? Blah! Hope there a triangle isn't going to spring up. That would suck...

Other Books in this Series


20 comments:

  1. I want to read the first book, it sounds really good and everyone is raving about it. I do hope a love triangle doesn't spring up in the second one though...I loathe them. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read The Collector... hopefully I get to read it soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for more Dante! But I am also worried about the new girl! It does sound love triangly! Like she is fun and reminds Dante of his old life and I hope he doesn't fall back into bad habits. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I just ordered The Collector a few days ago. I'm glad it's so good that you're already desperate for the sequel :D

    Thanks for stopping by :D
    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want this asap as well. Dante wasn't like I expected, but I liked him nonetheless. I'm all for the new girl in the picture, and I'm pretty sure at least Charlie is gonna interpret whatever she wants and they're gonna have some ugly fight. This will be mighty awesome as long as the new girl isn't into Dante, too.
    Enough of the blabbling! Awesome choice, sweety! Thanks for stepping by and sharing! :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read book one even though people have been disappointed. IO am curious if nothing more.

    Hope you get it soon!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read The Collector yet, but it sounds really good! Hopefully, soon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't picked up this series yet, but I'd be interested to read the first book. Great pick!

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. While I'm excited about this book, I'm still not very fond of the cover. Great pick though!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I havne't read the first yet, but want to. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't read the first book yet so I'm not waiting on this sequel but it's good to know that book one impressed you enough to want the second.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I´m so excited to read these!Great pick!
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yup, I want this one too! I haven't read the fist one yet but, it is patiently waiting on my Kindle. I hope you get it when it releases.
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/wishlist-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to read the first book still. I'm glad to hear it's so good though. I want it even more now...
    Not long to wait now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the covers on these. I liked the first book, but wasn't blown away. I'm looking forward to seeing how Dante is in this one!

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read The Collector yet but I'll probably give it a try sometimes. I just need to find some time. Great pick. I hope you'll get the book soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've heard good things about this series, but I haven't had time to read it yet. Have fun reading this one once you pick it up :)
    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting... Maybe not for me :), but I hope you enjoy!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  19. I should start reading the first book. Cause i hear lots of great stuff about the story. thanks for stopping by.

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-46-beautiful-dark.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't read The Collector yet, but I'm hoping to read it next week during the read a thon :) It sounds great. Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete