Pages


Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (38): Endless Knight by Kresley Cole


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper

Endless Knight
(Arcana, #2)
by Kresley Cole
Releases |October 1st 2013 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers|
Add to Goodreads
In the second book of the Arcana Chronicles Evie has now fully come into her powers as the tarot Empress. And Jackson was there to see it all. In the aftermath of killing Arthur, the tarot Alchemist, Evie realizes that a war is brewing between the other teens that, following the apocalypse, have been given powers and its kill or be killed.
Things get even more complicated when Evie meets Death, the mysterious, sexy Endless Knight. Somehow the Empress and Death share a romantic history - one that Evie can't remember, but Death can't forget. She is drawn to the Endless Knight, but is in love with Jack. Determined to discover why she's been granted these powers, Evie struggles to accept her place in a prophecy that will either save the world, or completely destroy it.

Why I'm Wishing...
I enjoyed the first book Poison Princess and thought it was a unique story. So I'm really curious about how the sequel will turn out. And do I smell a love triangle...WTF! Why?

Other Books in this Series

23 comments:

  1. Hmmm, never heard of these -- but since you like the first one, maybe I'll check these out! I hope you get what you're wishing for...

    Lisa
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first book yet, but the series does sound unique.

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get your hands on a copy soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read Poison Princess! It's staring at me from my To Read shelf...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got the first book in this series and I'll be reading it before the second one comes out for sure! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, I hope you enjoy it :)

    Shona
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good pick! I haven't read the first book yet but I plan to someday. :)

    Hope you get it soon!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the first book, but I've heard mixed things about it so I've been hesitant to pick it up, however, the fact that you enjoyed it makes me rethink about waiting to read this one. Still, a love triangle? Hmhhhh.. That makes me hesitant about the sequel. Ah, I'll have to think about it. Nevertheless, good choice! I didn't even know it had a sequel :)

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never read anything by this author, but I do have the first book of this to read on my Kindle (which I got for 99p in a Kindle sale!! Incredible!)
    I should really get to it soon!

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never head of this series, though the plot really does sound unique! I hope you get the book soon and enjoy it! :)

    Sarah
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the first book on my Audible whishlist and I can't wait for my credit to come through. I'm even more excited about it now that I know I won't have to wait too long to get book 2.
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I was wondering when the next book would come out....great pick!
    Thanks for stopping by my Wow.
    Cricket@ Little Library MuseMy WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't heard of this one yet. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this sounds really good. I like the cover too. I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/wishlist-wednesday-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmm. I still haven't read Poison Princess, but I'd really like to give it a shot. Awesome pick, Janina! (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice. I should start this series. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't read the first one in the series, but it's on my tbr list!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This seems really interesting! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really liked Poison Princess, so I'm very excited to read this! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh I can't wait for this one! Loved Poison Princess so much. This cover is very striking. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't heard of this series, but the covers are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great pick! I've been seeing this one a lot lately. I rely need to read PP. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was wondering if you had spelled the title right (thinking it was supposed to be Endless *Night*)...haha...silly me! I haven't read PP so I'll need to catch up with that first.

    ReplyDelete