Pages


Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (37): Broken by CJ Lyons


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper
Broken
by CJ Lyons
Released |November 5th 2013 by Brilliance Corporation|
Add to Goodreads
The only thing fifteen-year-old Scarlet Killian has ever wanted is a chance at a normal life. Diagnosed with a rare and untreatable heart condition, she has never taken the school bus. Or giggled with friends during lunch. Or spied on a crush out of the corner of her eye. So when her parents offer her three days to prove she can survive high school, Scarlet knows her time is now... or never. Scarlet can feel her heart beating out of control with every slammed locker and every sideways glance in the hallway. But this high school is far from normal. And finding out the truth might just kill Scarlet before her heart does.

Why I'm Wishing...
I ran across this one on Pinterest and that it look pretty interesting and the synopsis has me really curious as well to see how things will turn out.

20 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this one but I like the cover a lot!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this one sounds really interesting! Definitely adding to my to-read list. :)

    ~Merin @ Read and Reviewed~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, nice one! I never saw it before, I will really have to look it up. Looks great!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one until now but it sounds amazing, and I really like the cover.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this either, but I like the sound of it. Don't you just love Pinterest? It's so hard to get off of it once you log on, I could stay on it for days, just pinning away! lol :D Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, this could be interesting! I'm going to add it to my TBR :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really good! I love the cover too. Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cover for this especially since her heart is what's causing the trouble-I wonder what secrets are at that high school?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen this book before but what a pretty cover! I can't wait to see what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this one before but it does sound interesting. Nice pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one looks like it could make me cry a lot! I hope you get it soon and share what you think of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this cover, this sounds like a good read.
    Thanks for sharing
    CricketLittle Library Muse

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting! Just reading about a girl with a potentially fatal illness would have hooked me, but add in a mystery, maybe something sinister? Sold! I definitely want to hear what you think once you read it.

    Lisa
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  14. haven't heard of this book before but i am intrigued by the cover and the synopsis. adding to my wish list! :D

    check out my WoW this week

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adding to wishlist now. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog]]

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never seen this before but it sounds really interesting. I think I might add it to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't heard of this one, but it looks good. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, this one is completely new to me! It looks really intriguing though. I want to know what's going on at that school now...
    Thanks for highlighting it, and for stopping by my post yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, this one sounds super interesting! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my Gosh! I haven't heard about this book before, but it's the kind of book I'd love to read!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    Lis @ The reader lines

    ReplyDelete