Pages


Saturday, August 11, 2012

Book Hauling It Up (14)

Hey everyone,
Back with another haul :)
This week I got a ton of ebooks lol
I ended up buying 8 and my aunt ending up surprising me with 6 :)
Don't forget to leave your links so I can check out your hauls!

For Review

  • The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa - Netgalley - I can't wait to dig in! But I'm trying to wait a little bit closer to the release date to start reading it. 0.O don't know if that's gonna happen!
Ebooks Bought
  • Endlessly by Kiersten White - I really need to hurry and read Supernaturally...
  • Glitch by Heather Anastasiu - I've seen this book on so many blogs that I decided to get it and give it a try.
  • Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready - I have really been wanting to check out this series. (Has anyone read it?)
  • Rift by Andrea Cremer - Loved the Nightshade trilogy and I can't wait to read this. I've seen some great reviews so far!
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - The synopsis really has me curious about this one.
  • Stygian's Honor by Lora Leigh - I've read every single book in this series and I can't wait to see how Stygian's turn out.
  • Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce - I've never read any of Jackson Pearce books, so I decided to try this one out first. I have Purity, but I wanted to read this one.
  • Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday - I've wanted to read this one for a while now and I finally decided to get it. I'm skeptical of this one though...
Ebook Gifts
  • A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness - I haven't really heard about this one too much until recently, so I was glad to receive it.
  • Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - I have really been wanting this :)
  • Glass Houses by Rachel Caine - Already read and I really like it. I've been really skeptical of reading this, but I'm glass I enjoyed it and can't wait to continue the series :)
  • Insignia by S.J. Kincaid - I actually had never heard of this until my aunt gave it too me lol So...I'm now curious.
  • Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon - OMG OMG OMG! I loved this and I cried so much but it was just so amazing :D! This is the only book I've read in this series though lol But as you guys know I love the Chronicles of Nick series. So, if anyone know is the Nick in this book the Nick from the chronicles of Nick all grow up???
  • Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost - I've seen this around a lot on goodreads was happy to get it.

30 comments:

  1. I've only read Shade, but I really loved it. Also I liked the next book Shift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know :) I'm really excited to read it!

      Delete
  2. A Discovery of Witches is long, but really good (especially the second half of the book)!! Hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) Hopefully I can get to it soon.

      Delete
    2. I don't know how I missed it, but I didn't see Sisters Red on here the last time I looked (I think maybe I was just excited about seeing A Discovery of Witches!! Haha). I found it to be a little odd. Hopefully you enjoy it more than I did.

      Delete
  3. I got The Lost Prince too :D I'm so excited for it! I hope you enjoy Deadly Cool though - personally, I really liked it. There's not much romance, but the heroine was hilarious! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for The Lost Prince :) Thanks for the insight for Deadly Cool Rachael!

      Delete
  4. WOOOO The Lost Prince! And WOW Endlessly, Glitch and Throne of Glass! Absolutely loved TOG!! I'm very jealous of Rift! Can't wait to read that one. AND PTL! LOVED THAT BOOK TO DEATH!. Wow, Janina! You got an amazing epic book haul this week! I hope you love and enjoy all of them!!

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really been wanting to read Pushing the Limits since I've been seeing so many awesome reviews for it :D

      Delete
  5. WOW!! so many awesome books! Out of all of these I READ & LOVED, LOVED, LOVED ACHERON!!! I also cried a lot! BUT you must read the WHOLE series because it is AMAZING and they all make u cry & extremely happy @ some point. I also Read Throne of glass & it was AMAZING! =D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acheron was amazing :) And I seriously need to read the other books!

      Delete
  6. Throne of Glass was really good and so was Deadly Cool, I really need to read Sisters Red. Enjoy everything!

    Shortskie's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read Throne of Glass. It sounds amazing!

      Delete
  7. Awesome haul this week! I also got Pushing the Limits! Can't wait to start! Ohhh...and you will LOVE Acheron!! The dude's a hunk! LOL ;p Thanks for sharing! Happy Reading! =) My StS post! 

    Btw...I am a new follower! :)

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being a new follower Maida :D I can't wait to see what Pushing the Limits is about and I adored Acheron!

      Delete
  8. Awesome haul this week! I got The Lost Prince last week and I'm so excited to read it! Pushing the Limits & Throne of Glass were, of course, amazing. Glitch and Rift were okay to me but I hope you love them.:)
    Happy reading! ^__^

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all look fantastic! There are many on this post I'm dying to read. Thanks for stopping by earlier:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on all the books. I hope you love them all. I'm dying to get my hands on Rift! I love your blog!! It's so pretty. Thank you for checking out my STS. Happy Reading, new follower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone has The Lost Prince! So excited!
    I read Shade. It's really good but so sad! I balled my eyes out! Dying for Endlessy, Rift, and Glitch! Ohh I also want the hot Vlad book! Thanks for stopping by My Stack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously need to read Supernaturally before I complete forget what Paranormalcy was about lol

      Delete
  12. Oh, so many amazing books! x) Everyone seems to have The Lost Prince in their stacks this week, so I'm very excited to read all the reviews! <3 I quite enjoyed Glitch, I hope you will enjoy it too! And EEEPP!! Throne of Glass! Heard nothing but awesome things about that book! I need to buy that book soon! <3

    Amazing haul!! Seems like you're going to be busy for couple of weeks! ;)

    Here’s my haul! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul! Happy reading!

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got so many amazing books this week. I'm jealous! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glitch is sooo good! I hope you enjoy it and I'm reading Pushing The Limits on and off right now. It's pretty good =) I hope you enjoy everything. Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-47-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. You got some great ones!! Endlessly was the perfect end to the trilogy, and I can't wait to read Throne of Glass. Thanks for stopping by my Stacking The Shelves!

    Clean Teen Fiction
    Clean Adult Fiction

    ReplyDelete