Pages


Friday, August 17, 2012

Fearless by Brigid Kemmerer

Fealess
(Elemental, #1.5)
by Brigid Kemmerer
Released |July 31st by K Teen|
Edition |Ebook|

Being a force of nature doesn’t keep you safe. Hunter Garrity is used to watching his back. The kids at school sense something different about him. And they’re right.
Hunter has powers that have nothing to do with how hard he can throw a punch.

Maybe that’s what Clare Kasten is picking up. She’s shy, quiet, and intense, but she’s sought him out. There’s no telling what she wants from him.

But Hunter knows enough to sense a secret when it’s close. And getting close to Clare is a danger he’s ready to face…
I was super excited for the release of Fearless :) I wanted to know more about Hunter and this book really helped with some questions I needed to know. I have always been curious, but also skeptical of Hunter and now I see why he reacts the way he does at times.

This book takes ust back to when Hunter's father was alive. It great to get insight to the event that made Hunter into the guy we knew him to be in Storm. This book made me like Hunter a little bit more. The more I learn about him, the more I'm starting to warm up to him. In Spark, you see a different side to him also. But back to the book at hand, the book is focused a lot on Hunter's dad. His dad was something else. His father had a mindset that a lot would find "off". I didn't like him, but he did teach Hunter a lot of things that he needed to know.

Overall, I really liked this installment in the elemental series because you really get to see the events leading up to the introduction of Hunter in Storm. But, I wish this book was longer! I know it's a novella and all but I swear I blinked once and the book was over lol.

I can't wait for the release of Spirit! I HIGHLY recommend this series :) It's just so freaking awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read it. I just got it when I bought Elemntal and Storm.
    Brigid Kemmerer you are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, we wholeheartedly concur! Brigid ROCKS!!! And GREAT review! We are warming up to Hunter too after Spark and Fearless!

    ReplyDelete