Pages


Monday, August 20, 2012

Musing Monday (8/20)

Have you ever reread a book and found that your opinion changed? Hosted by:The Broke and Bookish

No, I have never reread an found that my opinion has changed. If anything, my opinion of the book was still the same or was better the second time around. I either didn't like it the first time and I may hate it even more than I did before. Or it's one of fave books and I love it even more. When I say I've reread the BDB books by J.R.Ward like 8 times and still love them just as much as the first time, I mean it :)




3 comments:

  1. I can only remember re-reading books I loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had this happen to me, but only with books that were a 3 on a 1-5 scale and even then only if I read a really good or really crappy book before I reread it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only book that I re-read and liked it the second time was Angela's Ashes.

    ReplyDelete