Pages


Monday, August 27, 2012

Books that I can't remember, but liked....

Hey everyone,
This little tidbit is about books that I can't remember anything about, but I know that I liked them.
Lol I know that's crazy, but...I just can't remember anything about them.
I'm going to have to reread all these books because I really want to remember why I liked them.
If anyone has read any of these, tell me what you thought about them.


  • Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Fairia Stolars - I think I actually read up to like book 2 or 3, but I don't know anything and I can't remember...I know it had something to do with "she has a deadly touch, but she can touch him" lol or something like that.
  • Glimmerglass by Jenna Black - All I know is it that it was about fairies and had something to do with a glimmerglass portal and she can cross into both sides.
  • Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr - All I know is, fairies.
  • Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber - Vampires, uh and it had a lot of cliches.
  • Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne - I read all the books in this series and I loved em, but I can't remember. It's about shifters and you know I love shifters :)
  • Evernight by Claudia Gray - It was good, but I keep getting flashes of a guy runner through the woods. IDK and a bus ride I think. I think I read book one and somehow skipped 2 and read 3. Yeah, so...

6 comments:

  1. I read books 1-3 of the Wicked Lovely series, but then I gave up. They aren't bad, they just aren't my type of books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read all of the Wicked Lovely and Evernight books except the last one. Glimmerglass has been sitting on my shelf for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also find that I have this problem a lot. I think it's from reading to many books about similar topics and they blend together.
    I have read Glimmerglass,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vampire Kisses, the Evernitht Series and The Moonlight Series. I also loved them all but can't remember what they are about other then the general lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of those, though Moonlight and Evernight are on my TBR piles. And I don't think it strange at all that you don't really remember what the're about. I am reading so much myself that I often have a hard time remembering the content of a certain book - what I do recall (just as you do) is whether I enjoyed a book or not (and hopefully that counts for something).

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're not the only one who has moments like this! I know I have some books I've read that I don't actually remember a lot about. There are also memories I have of books but sometimes I can't match the story to the book LOL!

    ReplyDelete