This little tidbit is about books that I can't remember anything about, but I know that I liked them.
Lol I know that's crazy, but...I just can't remember anything about them.
I'm going to have to reread all these books because I really want to remember why I liked them.
If anyone has read any of these, tell me what you thought about them.
- Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Fairia Stolars - I think I actually read up to like book 2 or 3, but I don't know anything and I can't remember...I know it had something to do with "she has a deadly touch, but she can touch him" lol or something like that.
- Glimmerglass by Jenna Black - All I know is it that it was about fairies and had something to do with a glimmerglass portal and she can cross into both sides.
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr - All I know is, fairies.
- Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber - Vampires, uh and it had a lot of cliches.
- Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne - I read all the books in this series and I loved em, but I can't remember. It's about shifters and you know I love shifters :)
- Evernight by Claudia Gray - It was good, but I keep getting flashes of a guy runner through the woods. IDK and a bus ride I think. I think I read book one and somehow skipped 2 and read 3. Yeah, so...