Pages


Friday, January 18, 2013

Bookish Quotes (2)


Hey everyone :)
I'm here to share with you some of my favorite bookish quotes! Just a couple.
I just up and decided to do it. I've always been the type of person who love quotes.
I'll just randomly look them up or as I'm reading, I love to highlight :) Great thing about a kindle, because I'd never highlight in my physical copy lol. I have a thing for love quote too...like an obsession -.-
Anyways, on to the quotes! 

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.” 
― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Acheron
“I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once.” 
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” 
― Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief

“I don't suffer from my insanity -- I enjoy every minute of it.” 
― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dance with the Devil

“There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.” 
― Laurell K. Hamilton, Mistral's Kiss

“When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.” 
― Pittacus Lore, I Am Number Four

2 comments:

  1. I love the quote from John Green's TFiOS!! Great post! Thanks for sharing!
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one about wounds on the inside by Hamilton is so true and powerful.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete