Pages


Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (17): Light by Michael Grant

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper


Light
(Gone, #6)
by Michael Grant
Releases |April 2nd 2013 by Katherine Tegen Books|
Add to Goodreads

It’s been more than a year since every person over the age of fourteen disappeared from the town of Perdido Beach, California. In that time, countless battles have been fought: Battles against hunger and lies and plagues and worse, battles of good against evil, and kid against kid. Allegiances have been won, lost, betrayed, and won again; ideologies have been shattered and created anew, and the kids of the FAYZ have begun to believe that their new society is the only life they’ll ever know. But now that the Darkness has found a way to be reborn, the tenuous existence they‘ve established is likely to be shattered for good. Will the kids of Perdido Beach even survive?
Light, the sixth and final book in the New York Times bestselling Gone series (which has spanned more than 3,000 pages!) asks as many profound and provocative questions as it answers, while bestselling mastermind and author Michael Grant creates an unforgettable, arresting conclusion that readers won’t able to stop talking about.
Why I'm Wishing...
I am DYING to get my hands on a copy of this book! I LOVE this series to pieces. I just love it. I can't wait to see how Michael Grant concludes this series. Each book in this series has been amazing and I want to know if all my questions will be answered and what will happen to the characters and all that good stuff. I want this so so bad :) This is one of my top favorite series!

Other books in this Series


18 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series but I really want to. I've heard some amazing things about it! :) Great pick :)

    Here is our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Gone, but I do want to eventually read the rest of the series. Hope you get Light soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I haven't even read a book in this series! Hope you'll get this soon!

    - Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not gotten to read this series yet, but it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't started reading this series! And I want to sooo bad!
    Here's my WW
    http://iloveteenbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-7.html
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeep- there are 6 books already? I'm way behind, I read the first one when it came out, but I haven't got any further.
    I hope you can get this one soon!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series but it sounds like it is pretty good. I don't think I've heard anyone say anything bad about it.

    Here's my Wishlist Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard about this series and my brother swears its awesome! I think I'm going to have to pick this one up! Happy Reading!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a kickbutt series. Interesting. I have seen tge cover for Gone many times. Will have to check it out. Hope youget it.

    Have a great week
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read the first in this series, but haven't finished it. Yikes! I really need to do that. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't started this series yet, but I do want to!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen the series around a couple of times, very intriguing. I'd love to get them as well.

    Happy reading.
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've only read Gone and I thought it was alright, but I do want to read the rest of the series. Hope you get it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to get my hands on Fear first!
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read this series but from the blurb of this book it sounds like an exciting and intriguing read. Hope you get to read it soon and love it :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've hear of this series, but haven't gotten started on it yet. Extreme dystopian really isn't my style, but this series actually doesn't sound too bad.

    Hope you get your hands on it soon! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never heard of this series, but it sounds interesting! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't read this series but it looks really good :)

    Here is my Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete