Pages


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To

This week's topic for Top Ten Tuesday is: Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To

Hosted by: The Broke and Bookish

I don't think I read to many Debut books because I'm too stuck on reading and finishing series. So maybe this year I do more of that.

I looked on goodreads for a list of debuts and there were so many good ones! Here are some of the ones that caught my eye.



















The Collector by Victoria Scott
Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland
Premeditated by Josein Mcquein
Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway
Taken by Erin Bowman
Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
Pivot Point by Kasie West
The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan
The Last Academy by Anne Applegate
The Ward by Jordanna Frankel

3 comments:

  1. I think I'll see Taken in every TTT post this week =D I have it on my list as well.
    Great list!

    My TTT : http://ellegoesnerd.blogspot.com/2013/01/ttt8-top-ten-2013-debuts-im-looking.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever made the cover for Some Quiet Place needs to be praised and praised. Gorgeous! And I so am looking forward to The Collector and Taken. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Pivot Point, Taken, and The Collector too! Awesome list! :D
    & thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete