Pages


Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is Hosted byThe Broke and Bookish

This week's topic is Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013. So I will share with you my top ten bookish goals! What are some of you goals? I would love to know.

These are just some small goes that are off the top of my head, but would like to do.



1. Top my reading goal that I had in 2012 :)
Which will have to be 150+

2. Attend an author book signing!
-I've never been to one before and would really like to go.

3. Chit Chat more with my fellow book bloggers, whether it's on the blog, twitter goodreads etc.

4. Read more books outside of the ones I usually stick with.
-I want to try getting into Historical Romances, Steampunk, and contemporary. I don't read to many of those.

5. Try to not go into a book buying frenzy :)

6. Catch up on all the books that are still sitting on my bookshelf unread from 2012.
-I have so many of those *Sigh*

I can't think of anymore at the current moment, so that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to do number 5 too!
    I've not topped the 100 book mark yet, so this year my goal's 100 (last year I read 86)
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete