Pages


Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (19): Midnight Frost by Jennifer Estep

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper

Midnight Frost
(Mythos Academy, #5)
by Jennifer Estep
Releases |August 2013 by K-Teen|
Add to Goodreads

Here we go again …
Just when it seems life at Mythos Academy can’t get any more dangerous, the Reapers of Chaos manage to prove me wrong. It was just a typical night at the Library of Antiquities — until a Reaper tried to poison me. The good news is I’m still alive and kicking. The bad news is the Reaper poisoned someone else instead.
As Nike’s Champion, everyone expects me to lead the charge against the Reapers, even though I’m still hurting over what happened with Spartan warrior Logan Quinn. I’ve got to get my hands on the antidote fast — otherwise, an innocent person will die. But the only known cure is hidden in some creepy ruins — and the Reapers are sure to be waiting for me there …
Why I'm Wishing...
I love this series :) Don't really have much to say! lol I know some people don't but  for some reason I love it.

Other books in this series

18 comments:

  1. 5th book is already about to come out! I still need to start this series!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series is new for me. Wow 5th! Huh I should read them. I like the eyes of the girl on cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start this series, I have heard good things.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard a lot of good about the series but haven't read any of the books yet. Hope you get it soon :)

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have an nookbook of Touch of Frost. Haven't started the series yet though. Hope you enjoy it when you get your hands on it!
    xoxo Doodle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT TO READ THIS BOOKS ASAP.
    I wish the covers were a little better, but doesn't mather.
    Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is still a long wait till august. Good luck with waiting.

    Thanks for dropping by on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to get around to reading this series!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of this series but I'm definitely going to check them out! :)
    Cool choice btw!

    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I'd never heard of this series before, but I've just checked out the first book and it sounds awesome! Hope you enjoy it when you get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must live under a rock because I have not heard of this series but, it does sound really good. I will be adding them to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never really read a book by Jennifer Estep, but it sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, what do we have here? I spotted the words "frost" , "myth" and "reaper" - this usually is enough to send a book into my want to read list!I really should check this series!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read any of this series, but I hear about them frequently. I'll add them to my wish list :)

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sojourner!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like a great read, I'm going to check out the series and no doubt add to my wishlist! Thanks for popping by my WW post, I'm a new follower :)
    Shushkat

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never heard of this series. It must be good if you want to read the 5th one. Hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is one of those series that I have been meaning to start forever. I am so far behind now, but will read it at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't read any of these books but I definitely do want too c:
    THanks for stopping by :3

    ReplyDelete