Pages


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (20): Unchained by J. Lynn

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper
Unchained
(Nephilim Rising, #1)
by J. Lynn
Releases |September 24th 2013 by Entangled Select|
Add to Goodreads

Between the pissed off creatures that want demon-hunter Lily Marks dead and the fallen angel who just...wants her, Lily is about ready to trade in forever for a comfy job in a cubicle farm.
The fact that she and Julian are civil to one another is enough to have her thrown out of the Sanctuary, but she can't shake her not-so-angelic stalker or how he brings her dangerously close to ecstasy.
Her forbidden relationship with Julian provides the perfect fuel for suspicion when a traitor is discovered to be working within the Sanctuary. Lily quickly finds herself hunted by well, everyone.
Her only hope is to discover the real traitor before she loses everything--and she'll need Julian's help. That is, if Julian is really there to help her...and not destroy her.
Yeah, being a Nephilim isn't everything it's cracked up to be.

Why I'm Wishing...
This book actually caught my eye awhile ago and something about forbidden love always interests me :) I don't know why but I love those kind of stories! And the synopsis sounds pretty interesting and I like the cover, so there needs to be a bad ass female ;)


15 comments:

  1. Ooh, this sounds awesome! It sounds like there's going to be a lot of action!
    Hope you manage to get it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo this sounds really cool! :)

    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must start with JLA's adult books. I haven't read any. Still this one sounds cool! Great pick.

    Here is our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard for this book but looks like a fun read.

    Hope you get it soon!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  5. *jumps up and down* This sounds so awesome! I want! right now! This sounds so totally... messed up, I love it. And I'm definitvely liking Nephilim stories! Thanks so much for sharing this, it'll go onto my tbr. =) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh... sounds REALLY good. Will be adding to my TBR list - thanks for sharing! :)

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of this one but it sounds pretty interesting! The cover is rather neat looking too.

    Here's my WW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! Added to my TBR pile~

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first look at this and it sounds terrific. Thanks for the introduction. This is the first time that I have noticed your blingy page divider. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a good read! Hope you get to read it soon
    My WW: http://booksaremypleasure.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to give this a try simply b/c it is JLA.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    <3 Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm on the line with this, not sure if I should read it or not. Hope you get it and enjoy it soon though!

    My WW: http://blueskyshelf.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait for this one either. Jennifer Armentrout is an amazing author and this one should be great too. Her adult books so far have been awesome. I hope you get it when it comes out!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not my cup of tea, but I hope you enjoy it. :)

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete